Colorado LFS

Don't know about any LFS in CO. You may try an internet search for "Pet Store" and whatever Metro area you're going to be near. That may turn something up. Also, if you have a GPS, try searching that for fish stores. I have had good luck with that when on vacation.

Another option would be to look at one of the larger hobby boards (i.e. Reef Central) to see if any local CO clubs have a sub-forum. You could post there to see if any suggestions are given.

As for how to transport it back, you may check with Jokergirl, if she doesn't chime in here. I know she brought back some livestock from a trip to HI last year. She might have some good tips on how to pack it to get it on the plane.

Another option would be to look at one of the larger hobby boards (i.e. Reef Central) to see if any local CO clubs have a sub-forum. You could post there to see if any suggestions are given.

Reef Central is a no go for me their crap is all jacked up all i can do is view the forums i don't have permission to do anything else, tried emailing them a few times and they never got back with me or fixed it. I tried about 4 new accounts to no avail :/ .

I put a post up on RC for you. Here's a response:

Aquamart (Formerly Premier Reef) - Hampden (285) and Wadsworth (GREAT STORE!)

Neptune's Tropicals - University & County Line

Key's Island - Oxford & Santa Fe (Good frags, hit or miss fish)

• 3 months later...
Very impressed with keys island. 4 frags for 45$. Definitly bringing home a black suncoral frag, a big sunset Monti frag, and a bright purple mushroom.

I take it that you are flying back? you can always ship yourself a package overnight!

Any luck? things settled in nicely??

They are doing great so far. I had packed them in between my clothes and I bought some hand warmers to keep them warm. I ended up getting 4 frags. A purple mushroom w/ a baby mushroom, a really big piece of sunset monti (1x2"), 3 polyp black sun coral, and some green coral the wife liked don't remember the name of it. 45$ for all 4.

Any luck? things settled in nicely??

They are doing great so far. I had packed them in between my clothes and I bought some hand warmers to keep them warm. I ended up getting 4 frags. A purple mushroom w/ a baby mushroom, a really big piece of sunset monti (1x2"), 3 polyp black sun coral, and some green coral the wife liked don't remember the name of it. 45$ for all 4. I'll try to post some pics tonight.