NHL Playoffs

SJGreene

The series is not over. I know the Wings have looked unbeatable at home this series, but it all comes down to one more game. If Fleury can look respectable, it just takes a power play or two for my Pens to prevail.

I will say this, I love watching the Red Wings. They do all the small things right. Their defense, keeping the puck out of their zone and their ability to clear the puck is awesome. However, that being said, Penguins bring the Cup back to the house that Lemieux built this Friday! The finals are statistically won more often on the road than at home. GO PENS GO PENS GO PENS!!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The finals are statistically won more often on the road than at home.

While that may be true (I didn't bother to look it up), this series, and these playoffs, have been a bit different.

Looking at this series alone, the Home team has yet to loose. If that trend continues then, well, you get the picture.

Regardless of who wins, I am sure Friday's game is going to be a great Game 7.

It was a great game last night, you missed a good one Andy. I can't count how many open net shots Detriot had that just barely would get deflected by a stick or skate. I think Detriot would have one if they would have gotten the bounces they usually do. But thankfully they didn't and the Pens def. out played them. It will be a very good game 7 if the Pens can come out with the same momentum.

Well, tonight is the night. Lord Stanley's Cup will be raised in the Joe.

But by who?

That's the question.

I'm hoping the series stat of the home team winning continues, but if not, then the Pens will deserve the Cup. They have fought hard and played a good game against the Wings.

However, I do hope that #12 is won in front of the home crowd tonight at the Joe.

Go Wings!!

What a game, what a night!

I got married on Saturday, so to celebrate, my friends and I caught the game at the local watering hole before the wedding. That has to be the best bachelor party ever, watching your team win the Lord Stanley's Cup!

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome day in the NHL today

Devils lifer's left town (sensing sinking ship??)

Rangers Sign Gaborik!!

Rangers get all time loser goon Brashear (not a favorite for me)

Komisarek turns a new leaf

Montreal does not believe in cap space

Chicago looks to buy into Stanley Cup Finals

Ty Conklin jumps ship

"Heat"ing oil???

Wild swap playmakers???

Knuble heads south

Sedin bros cash in and stay

WOW!