NHL Playoffs

SJGreene

Yes but the hype was brought more by Gretzky not the NHL. When he was 11 Gretzky started watching him, the around 14 he said he think crosby would be the one to break alot of his records.

That may be true, but the NHL has not tried to slow that hype train. Sid is in/on a ton of the League's promo ads. Unfortunately, I think he's experiencing some backlash due to over exposure.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That may be true, but the NHL has not tried to slow that hype train. Sid is in/on a ton of the League's promo ads. Unfortunately, I think he's experiencing some backlash due to over exposure.

I would agree. I think they are trying to make him the face of the league, Manning and Brady style. But the way I read the article is that Sid doesn't deserve to have his face on any promo. and I think that kind of ridiculous. But I do agree that he is in a lot of ads, and I think mcfarland toys has man like 4 different figures off him.

I would take being that hideous to have the amazing skill he has. He's about as ugly as Mike Ricci was

No thanks! I will take my dashing great looks and Sh!tty hockey skills to his any day he was voted one of the ugliest sports figures in HISTORY.. NO THANKS! And to think, you are ugly and have no skills hahahahah... jk :D

your cutting deep, come out tonight and I'll show you some pretty moves

no doubt they are both some ugly unwanted children lol. I wish I could I have a game at 9:45 in Carmel, I am WAYYYYY too old to play 2 games in less then an hour lol.

What a Second Period by the Wings... totally Momentum swinger.... Chi-Town is awe struck! What was that 3 goals in 4 and a half minutes????

Pretty much. That was great!

It's just too bad the game didn't end on a high note, at least for Wings fans. :(

Oh well, you can't win them all. But it will be hard for the Hawks to beat the Wings 3 out of 4 games.

anybody else think we'll have a rematch of last year's Cup finals??

I think Bettman is going "oh crap" He was drooling over an all bird finals. But the wings are gonna beat the pens in 6 again. Sorry, Sidney, you are gonna have to run that "finals lost - never again" commercial for another year. lol

Ride that band wagon lmfao.. Let me guess your a Magic's fan too haha.

Duh, they are winning...And are we talking bandwagons?? huh. Let me guess you like the Patriots, L.A. Lakers, Spurs, And yankees....haha. Chicagos my team but it looks like the are Going to be out tonight, just being realistic. So now I want Pens to win.

Duh, they are winning...And are we talking bandwagons?? huh. Let me guess you like the Patriots, L.A. Lakers, Spurs, And yankees....haha. Chicagos my team but it looks like the are Going to be out tonight, just being realistic. So now I want Pens to win.

Hate that pats always have (plus I have colts season tix), but I am from Detroit, dad played for the Lions for 4 years so I am a lions fan at heart but do enjoy watching the colts a lot. And I would not watch an NBA basketball game if you paid me to, I grew up with season tix the the Bad Boys but that was when the NBA was fun. Baseball? Is there still a league? :D... I am a tigers fan and enjoy the bosox as well. I am a HUGE Man U fan, that is the team I follow religiously since 1985ish. When it comes to college sports University of Arizona is the only team I care about, and has been that way since about the same time 85, my old man played football there so it has always been a part of my life. Back to the topic

GO WINGS

Hate that pats always have (plus I have colts season tix), but I am from Detroit, dad played for the Lions for 4 years so I am a lions fan at heart but do enjoy watching the colts a lot. And I would not watch an NBA basketball game if you paid me to, I grew up with season tix the the Bad Boys but that was when the NBA was fun. Baseball? Is there still a league? :D... I am a tigers fan and enjoy the bosox as well. I am a HUGE Man U fan, that is the team I follow religiously since 1985ish. When it comes to college sports University of Arizona is the only team I care about, and has been that way since about the same time 85, my old man played football there so it has always been a part of my life. Back to the topic

GO WINGS

Too bad Man Utd couldnt beat down Barcelona. sad day.

Scott, you want to play tonight. I will be there. So i guess I will see you there, if you decide to show.

I wish I could, I think I posted I play on Either Sunday or Monday nights depends on the time, and always on Thursday. I would love to come over and play. I think I play next Sunday, so I could play on Monday possibly.