Wish lists

There are several posts going of what people are planning on bringing, but how about a list of what I would love to see at the swap? I probably want some unusual things, so if I want to see them there I had better make my desires known. Here is what I would pay for (I have nothing to trade).

1. m/f paired fish - clowns, royal grammas, gobies, wrasses, bangaii cardinals, etc - really anything that has a chance of spawning in my tanks

2. berghia - I have not seen them for sale in a long time

3. sea grass, unusual macro algaes, etc - not chaeto, maybe a not so common caulerpa

4. green finger leather frags (lobophytum)

5. green sinularia frags

6. blue mushrooms (I know, not an unusual request)

7. green star polyps (I know, nothing original here, yawn)

8. green water (preferably T-iso)

Feel free to add your wish list to this thread.

John

3. sea grass, unusual macro algaes, etc - not chaeto, maybe a not so common caulerpa

Billy73 had some really nice macros last year. However, he just moved and is not going to set up at the swap this year.

There are several posts going of what people are planning on bringing, but how about a list of what I would love to see at the swap? I probably want some unusual things, so if I want to see them there I had better make my desires known. Here is what I would pay for (I have nothing to trade).

1. m/f paired fish - clowns, royal grammas, gobies, wrasses, bangaii cardinals, etc - really anything that has a chance of spawning in my tanks

5. green sinularia frags

John

I can cover 4-7 probably. I will have all of those I think. I also have a pair of spawning yellow damsels that would be free if you want them.

As for my wish list. I will be mainly be searching to find some nice SPS pieces.

5. green sinularia frags

John

#7: I have a green star polyp colony that you can have. I've been trying to get rid of it for a while with no luck. let me know if you want if you are interested.

I'm looking for:

Duncans

Acans

Sun Polyps

Fluorescent mushrooms

Nice/rare zoas and palys

Florida and Yuma Ricordea (not orange or purple)

Favia

Scoly

Something Big and Blue!

Something big and blue -- maybe a clam? Or sps?

The first thing I want to see is multiple people interested in the few frags I'm bringing, but as for myself, I'm looking for unusual sps, like for instance something with multiple colors (like a purple edged green monti cap), chalices, bright blue or pink zoas, small fish, small clams, or anything else that's not your average item. I think I'm at the point where I can really go for quality over quantity. Oh yeah, and if none of you guys enter any raffles for RODI systems, that would be awesome. I'm getting desperate here. :)

Nice sps, Palmers blue milli is on my list as well as the appleberry and $500 efflo. I am also looking for some nice multi-color chalices. If i come across some nice sps I will be clearing my tank of some of the other I want to replace them with. so hopefully I will be selling some sps after the swap. ooo and I'm also looking for a tailspot blenny. so if anyones see one around let me know...thanks