What are you bringing to the frag swap?

• 2 weeks later...

I plan on bringing some frags of: AOG zoas, Tyree neon green polyp toadstools, fiji yellow leathers, a few different chalice, encrusting montis, duncans, aussie acans, aussie favia, and a few other things. HEar anything more about getting the swap up on fragswapper?

I plan on bringing some frags of: AOG zoas, Tyree neon green polyp toadstools, fiji yellow leathers, a few different chalice, encrusting montis, duncans, aussie acans, aussie favia, and a few other things. HEar anything more about getting the swap up on fragswapper?

They never replied to me. If you can help me get hooked up on there -- please PM me -- thanks

I'll be bringing a few chalice, blastos, acans, duncans, neon candy cane and ricordia

I'll be bringing the following: Blue Trumpet, Green Trumpet, Red & Green Candy Cane, Green Slimer, Orange Leaf Plate Monti, Green Branching Monti, Blue Acro, Green Hydnophora, Brown & Green pollicipora, Pink Birds Nest, Spiny Cup Pectinia Coral, Taro Trees, and lastly a Galaxea Coral.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok here is my list subect to change of course:

Zoas, candy cane, Brown Montis, tyree pink polyped monti cap, tyree sunset encrusting monti, ora blue polyped monti digi, ora, pearlberry, purple plasma, miami orchid, plum crazy, nathans green milli, blue tort. hydrophora, purple with yellow polyped scroll, maybe a chalice or 2. LSU montipora, neon green monti cap, Tri colored acro, ricordia, gonopora, a brain coral. birdsnest, and a bunch of unknown acropora. I'm taking down the frag tank after this swap. Here are some pictures somof which are the actual coral I am bringing and others the colony picture.

gallery_714_36_198978.jpg

gallery_714_36_114085.jpg

gallery_714_36_960006.jpg

gallery_714_36_925668.jpg

gallery_714_36_297972.jpg

Guest Willy
Ok here is my list subect to change of course:

Zoas, candy cane, Brown Montis, tyree pink polyped monti cap, tyree sunset encrusting monti, ora blue polyped monti digi, ora, pearlberry, purple plasma, miami orchid, plum crazy, nathans green milli, blue tort. hydrophora, purple with yellow polyped scroll, maybe a chalice or 2. LSU montipora, neon green monti cap, Tri colored acro, ricordia, gonopora, a brain coral. birdsnest, and a bunch of unknown acropora. I'm taking down the frag tank after this swap. Here are some pictures somof which are the actual coral I am bringing and others the colony picture.

gallery_714_36_198978.jpg

gallery_714_36_114085.jpg

gallery_714_36_960006.jpg

gallery_714_36_925668.jpg

gallery_714_36_297972.jpg

What is the 4th one down?

I will have frags of the following plus some other stuff.

Purple Cap

gallery_347_15_9112670.jpg

Green Birdsnest w/Purple Polyps aka Tubbs Birdsnest

gallery_347_15_1703581.jpg

Aussie Red Favia War Coral

gallery_347_15_2851688.jpg

Tons of Neon Colored Zoanthids

gallery_347_15_114405.jpg

gallery_347_15_584246.jpg

Superman Montis

gallery_347_15_631860.jpg

Yellowish Green Lobophytum Leathers

gallery_347_15_908900.jpg

Button Polyps and Palys

gallery_347_15_105153.jpg

Mini Carpet Anemones

gallery_347_15_38377.jpg

Anthelia

gallery_347_15_750244.jpg

Metallic Blue Mushrooms

gallery_347_15_368562.jpg

Neon Orange Mushrooms

gallery_347_15_406326.jpg

Palau Nepthea

gallery_347_15_263220.jpg

Neon Green Polyped Toadstools

gallery_347_15_45871.jpg

Orange Digi

zorangedigi.jpg

Mixed Caps

gallery_347_15_631838.jpg

Yes I posted this elsewhere but I like to make sure everybody sees my posts.

On a bit of a sidenote. While we have some great hobbyists selling coral, I want to remind everybody to save a bit of cash and buy some corals or goods from our vendors as well. Some of these vendors are traveling great distances to be with us and we want them to feel as though the trip is worth while. If they are happy then they return for frag swaps in the years ahead and our little frag swap will become better and better each year. I thank you for supporting both our hobbyists and our vendors.

What kind of pricing/availability do the vendors have? I was interested in looking at fish or clams from them, perhaps some dry goods. Do they use the same prices as their websites or do they give a discount for being at a frag swap?

What kind of pricing/availability do the vendors have? I was interested in looking at fish or clams from them, perhaps some dry goods. Do they use the same prices as their websites or do they give a discount for being at a frag swap?

Last year I don't remember there being alot of dry goods. Mostly corals, there were some clams but not many.

By dry goods, I was specificaly wondering if there would be any RODI systems, like if Air Water & Ice was there.

AWI is not attending, but they have donated an RO (not sure on the DI part) unit and a couple of gift certificates.

Premium Aquatics and Drs. Foster and Smith have both also donated gift certificates for the raffle. Both these vendors carry RO/DI as well.

I figured I would post a quick list of what I am bringing:

Drygoods:

2x 175w MH Ballast

24" 2 bulb Current USA T-5 fixture

Maybe a few other items

Livestock:

Zoo's & Palys: Tubbs Blue, Pinks, bam bam's, another deep blue, purple deaths, RPE's, many many other colors

Monti's: Lime green, green w/blue polyps, purple w/blue polyps, purple rim

SPS: 2 types of Tort, Bottlebrush, mis. millie's, birdsnest

LPS: Neon green trumpet, red acan's

Other softies: Kenya tree, a few mushrooms

1-GTBA, 1-RTBA, 1-plate coral

and a hand full of others that I can't remember....

Here are some pictures of mine. Most of them are really small oops frags, many are from frags that I got from others in this post.

2 brand new red cap oops frags. I have two others that have encrusted over their epoxy and are starting to grow.

010-2-1.jpg

Turquoise paly frag

006-1-1.jpg

Little tiny versions of Ian's birdsnest, my bulbs don't exactly show their color.

002-1.jpg

I have 2 of these horn frags, one is here next to the mother

001-1.jpg

Frogspawn frag. My ocellaris has taken to it, even though there is a huge one right next to it.

004.jpg

ORA blue tipped acro (I don't know it's name) and purple cap. I have two real little oops frags of the acro that are on the right, but not very visible. The main acro piece in the pic stays with me, but the frags have already encrusted and are sprouting their own little branches. To the right is a purple monti digi frag.

006-1.jpg