Benefits of Membership

Hooked

Why join INDMAS?

Club members have full access and privileges to additional forums on this website including the buy/sell forums, educational articles, dry good reviews, the Gallery and our newest feature which will be rolled out soon -- TOTM. In addition to these features on the website, club members are also eligible to participate in the raffle at the monthly meetings, receive free admission to the frag swap, have a vote in elections, and are eligible to win the honor of TOTM.

Membership is only $20 annually.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

where is a link to join indmas so far i cant find one anywhere

To join, you can send $21 via paypal to [email protected] and Lisa(noodlenugswife) will get you set up. Membership dues can also be paid at any monthly meeting. Any other questions let us know. I would also pm noodlenugswife with your name so she knows who sent the money via paypal.

• 3 years later...

I truly believe anyone with a saltwater tank in Indiana is better off joining this club and having an arsenal of knowledgeable members behind them, rather than just winging it. I have been so lucky to have generous members around when needed it's not even funny. From having a member give me RODI water until I saved enough money for a system, to members testing my water, and even having them help me with tank moves. I don't know how long I would have made it in this hobby without this club...

Thank you so much INDMAS!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...