orangecap.jpg

Green center zoos

greencenterzoo.jpg

Green Hammer

greenhammer.jpg

Green hammer w/pink tips

greenpinkhammer.jpg

And now here is some stuff for the SPS fans.... this is in my 30cube SPS tank

Purple Cap w/purple polyps (still coloring up only been in the tank 3 days)

purpcap.jpg

Blue/Green SPS of somesort

bluegreen1.jpg

Anacropora

anacropora1.jpg

Green Cap with light blue polyps

greenbluepolypcap.jpg

left side of the tank... RT will recognize that frag of his table.. starting to get some green on it...

tankleft.jpg

and thats about it for now...

aaa.. here is a long spine urchin too! lol

longspineurchin.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful shots!

Still want to know what I can do, short of whoring my lucious bod, for a

few frags out of there (namely the purple/purple monti cap, the green/blue

monti cap and that thin-branched (non-table) "Anacropora"). ;)

Gorgeous stuff!

:D

Damn urchin! My previous urchin was fun, but he out-grew my tank. He would graze all the LR in a day and was constantly knocking corals over and walking right over corals. Not his fault, he was just BIG. I had to give it away to someone with a 300+g system. Does your urchin graze your coralline algae off the rocks? It looks like you have great coralline growth in there with him. Nice pics btw. The second sps pic with the fuzzy polyps is my favorite.

• 2 weeks later...
Damn urchin! My previous urchin was fun, but he out-grew my tank. He would graze all the LR in a day and was constantly knocking corals over and walking right over corals. Not his fault, he was just BIG. I had to give it away to someone with a 300+g system. Does your urchin graze your coralline algae off the rocks? It looks like you have great coralline growth in there with him. Nice pics btw. The second sps pic with the fuzzy polyps is my favorite.

naw, he is good.. he grazes on the rocks and on the tank walls too... doesnt ever seem to run out of corraline... somtimes he munches on my monti digi.. but i could care less... however one of my fires fish has one of his spines stuck in his side and another in the back part of his tail... poor guy!

naw, he is good.. he grazes on the rocks and on the tank walls too... doesnt ever seem to run out of corraline... somtimes he munches on my monti digi.. but i could care less... however one of my fires fish has one of his spines stuck in his side and another in the back part of his tail... poor guy!

OUCH! That's gotta hurt. Can you post a pic of your firefish?

well you need a hge sand bed for them... mine is about 7" deep... but even deeper would be preferable... and they are very shy so this rules out and fast swimming and or agressive fish... the only fish in the tank with this guy is a mandarine. They are also very diffucult to get to eat... i have had mine for about 6 months now... and i never actually saw it actively eating till about 1 month ago. Now he comes out and i put in cyclopeze and mysis and he gobbles them up. They are super shy though so its hard to get near the tank without scaring him back to his hole

• 2 weeks later...

i think that some day i would like to get a 30-40" tall tank so i can put a 7+" sand bed and still have the vertical height that i like in rock structure...

man.. i have got to talk to RT about that table top... whew! how long did it take to color up and how fast did it grow for you garrett?

• 2 weeks later...

here are some more pics... i now have ~25 different SPS in my tank

blue and purp fuzzy acro... brough a copule frags of this to the swap

purpacro.jpg

pink millie

pinkmillie9-22.jpg

yellow millie i got from RT

yellowmillie.jpg

echinata

echinata9-22.jpg

sky blue and green acro

acro5.jpg

purple with green polyp acro

acro2.jpg

green with purp tip acro

acro3.jpg

light blue purple acro

acro4.jpg

whole tank shot: the reason i didnt go to the ohio swap... do you see any free space to fit very much more stuff in there???

wholetank9-22.jpg

what do you guys think?