Welcome Members

MBrown

It's been a long time in the making by I would like to welcome everyone to the new INDMAS website. There are a ton of new features and capabilities with this new software, so make sure you poke around. Be sure to edit and update your profiles with images, information about you, and we will sure enjoy getting to know you better.

One of the newest features is the Gallery. The Gallery is available to all supporting members and they may upload as many images as they like. It will allow the Supporting Members ease of ability to post images, and show off their incredible tanks.

We hope you come to enjoy the new software and it's ability to move this community into a new era. If you have any questions, bug reports, or suggestions, please be sure to let me know and I will put 100% into making sure your concerns are answered as promptly as possible.

Again, welcome to the New INDMAS, and we hope you enjoy the new experience. Mike, Communications Chair

Sorry Luke...my bad.

I had just changed your membership over on the old site, but with the old database, you were still listed differently.

Group Status resolved...let me know if there are any other issues.

Mike

It appears that email notification for new posts to threads you've posted in in not the default, but needs to be set?

Correct, by default you will not get notifications of new posts