• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the address:

9662 Avenel Court

Carmel, IN 46032

Cell: 317-908-9605.

I will starting around 8 on Thursday, I am expecting that with this much help that it should only take a 4 to 5 hours on Thursday.

Friday I will drain the main water out of tank, and remove all the sand. Then help the biulder move tank off stand; which will be 4 to 5 pm. Saturday will start around 10:30 to put new tank on stand and then move all the "stuff" back in the tank.

thanks to all of you that are coming out to help!!

Call if you need directions or have questions.

Brian

HEHE, I need to loose some more weight!

I want to thank again all the people that came to help yesturday. We got a lot more done then I thought we would. It was stressfull for me, but everyone kept me cool and relaxed; so far!!!

Today, Friday, I plan on getting all the furniture out of the family room and dinning room. And to remove a portion of the back fence. I also need to cut out the front trim on the tank.

I expect the biulder to be here around 3 or 4. So, anyone willing to come help remove the old tank at that time would be a great help! And if we have enough people we might try to put the new tank on the stand. If not, then the plan is to do that Saturday around 10:30/11 am. So, any help then would be great!

Once the new tank is in place the real fun starts, getting all the stuff back in the new tank. So, I need people as anal, perfectionist as I am, and eye for creativity to help place rocks and coral in the new tank. I will be in the tank and will need at least two people handing me rock and coral, and atleast one very anal/perfectionist to tell me up/down/left/right or whatever to place the rock/coral in the tank. :lol: So, here is your chance to tell me what to do all day!!!!! :D

Anyway, I hope to have all the stuff back in the tank by Saturday night!

Please call if you have questions or need directions!

P.S> I need to get to Premium to pick up 2 Tune pumps. So, if I buy onlilne, and if someone is comeing from PA to my house can you pick them up? Let me know and I will place the order onlilne and give you order number. Thanks!

Brian

reefguy, thanks for the offer to help on sunday. I saw your post to late. Sorry.

Well, I want to put a BIG thank you out to all of you that helped me. This was a BIG project. We started on Thursday and had all stuff back in the new tank by Sunday. It was "hell" for me, but I am glad it is done.

I will host a INDMAS Party to thank all the people that helped and to show the new tank off..

Thanks Again.

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
have them build you a new tank, send it to you first and then send you broken tank in for them to remanufacture and sell to somebody else, unless they are going to reinburse you for your thousands you have spent.

Already done, well a few weeks ago. They sent me my new tank and I didn't spend a dime on it. This was always the plan. Anyway, all is well and new tank is up and running.

my tank has only been going for 3 weeks do you think i should wait a couple of months before i put my first coral or mushroom in the tank

I would test for Nitrate and Amonia first. if low then you are good to go. Your tank has to cyle first at which you would see a spike in these. Let me know..