Well, here are my options!!

Very cool. Thanks for all the support those days!

I will put together a list of who and when people can come. Then we can fill in the holes as needed.

I still need the two large sumps, I think you said 350 each? I definitly need to know if they can hold water and when and how we can get them to my house. So, let me know!!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am planning on filling the sump tonight worst case tuesday. the shop has been runing me versus me runnining it lately.

Let me know when you can about your sumps. i want to have something confimed well before the July dates. Thanks!!

P.S. I will work with you on how to get them to my house!

This is what I have so far. Please confirm with me if you see your name listed, or don't see your name listed when you offered. As of now it looks like I will need more people on Saturday to help with the lift! So, anyone willing to offer up a few hours Saturday morning would be a great help!

The other days look good. Moving "stuff" from tank to sumps on Thursday and Friday. I have to owrk out specifics on the lagistics of it all. But that depends on the sulms I can get...

I think I will start out Thursday and Friday around 9am and work till when ever.. Saturday will be the loft most likely in the morning. There will also be help needed on Friday afternoon when the biulder takes down the old tank panel by panel..

Unconfirmed:

Scottdl99

Thursday (July 10th):

jopo43

sedgro

jcoleman_3

BTTRFLGRL

Nikki

jresh6

Friday (July 11th):

Blackacid

Otty

jopo43

sedgro

jcoleman_3

Willy

Saturday (July 12th):

Blackacid

Otty

indymatt

jcoleman_3

Willy ?

Hey what happened to Nikki on the 10th? I cannot direct things on my own 8O

She is now added. I can not have to many chiefs and to little indians. Things would not get done. So, you and Nikki will have to divide up the world that day!

UPDATE::::

Tank Builder called and a piece of glass from the tempering mill broke, which put us back a week. So, the new dates are:

Thursday (17th)

Friday (18th)

Saturday (19th)

I am sorry for the change, but what can you do. I hope the people who volunteered can still make the new dates. Please let me know if there are any conflicts. Thank You!

Guest Willy
Everything still on for this week??? Just wanted to make sure they haven't broke any more pieces.

Hey you have a tank thread on this????

Its not this weekend, its the 17th-19th

Alright. I should not have pushed the biulder to confirm a date so early. There has been issue with tempering, and with Canadian holidays. So, this is what I have:

It will most likely be August 8th(friday) and August 9th(saturday), with the draining of the tank on August 7th (thursday).

Very sorry about all this moving of dates and CRAP. But is anyone every had a tank biult you know what it is like to get a confirmation on a delivery date.

The way I see it, I would need 3 to 4 people on Thursday and friday to help out with draining the tank. And then as many people as I can get for Saturday to move the new tank on the stand.

Also, my major concern is with finding a sump(s) to hold 550 - 600 gallons of water. I really do not want to spend $400 dollars on a 550 gallon plastic tank from Tractor Supply. So, please let me know if anyone has something I can borrow for a few days.

thanks!