another round of baby bangaii

catdoc

Because I don't already have enough to do, yesterday I netted my male bangaii b/c he had a mouthful of babies ready to go. It's been a year since I raised that first brood, so I guess I've forgotten how much work it was! LOL! I collected 20 babies, a bit more than the last time and this time around they were a couple days older than the first batch when collected. Hopefully, that'll improve the success rate. They had their first meal of fresh-hatched artemia and look pretty strong.

They really are cute, perfect miniature versions of the adults. My girls have already decided that we're keeping them all and they've been attempting to name them but get confused over which is which within seconds. :lol:

• 1 month later...

All 20 are thriving. I'm trying to get them transitioned to prepared food because I'm tired of hatching the brine. ;) They're sampling, reluctantly so far.

I have someone who wants to get 6 of them, the rest are up for grabs. I can't make it to the frag swap (work) this year. :cry:

I am guessing either the Haywood Banks song "orange barrels" or from the HBO series "Deadwood"...

My guess was actually the Newhart Show.

You see Andy, Bob Newhart is this actor/comedian who had his own show back in the .....

Oh nevermind. :wink: