20 Gallon Tall Reef Tank Pics

These are the first 2 pics i have taken of my tank with my new camera (Cannon sd630). I think I could use some work in the picture taking category because I do not think these pics do the tank justice but what do you think?

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=...Day_1_17_07.JPG

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=...ght_1_17_07.JPG

Brandon

Brandon,

I changed your post above. If you want to hotlink the photos, you need to put the image location between the image tags. You can get that by right clicking on the picture and getting the image location.

I didn't hot link the ones you have there because they are so large, you might want to put some resized ones up and hotlink those.

BTW, lookin good!

Thanks everyone for the compliments. As I mentioned in the original post, I really do not think these pictures do the tank justice. I am currently doing some research on how to adjust white balance, exposure, etc. so I can take better pics. Anyone have any suggestion and/or experience with taking pics of their tank?

Brandon

Thanks SJGreene and everyone else that posted comments. i have been reading the manual and i think i am slowly starting to get the hang of it. The most recent pic is starting to get in the ball bark of just how bright the colors are in my tank. Thanks again everyone and GO COLTS!

Brandon