The Reef’s Spring Open House - May 12th

THE REEF will be having their Spring Open House on May 12, 2023 from 12pm-5pm.

Their marketing team has put together a packed afternoon of vendors & demos and has offered INDMAS a tabletop for our membership drive.  THE REEF will be offering door prizes to the first 10 people that sign up for a INDMAS membership during this event. More surprises announced that day. This event will have food and drink provided and should help INDMAS bring in more members. The club will have a few extra 2023 INDMAS shirts to give-away thru-out this event.

I would greatly appreciate any help during this event so we can make this event a big success not only for THE REEF but INDMAS as well.

MODERN AQUATIX will also be having an Open House later this year and INDMAS will be supporting Jeremy and his team for his event as well.  Date to be announced…..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Kyle, i need to please pickup/learn the card reader for this event plus i want to pull up our current list of members like you did at the frag swap.

just let me know what works best for you this week.

On 5/8/2023 at 8:27 PM, Swillia said:

I can help!  I work until 11am, but am free after that. 

Great Thank you !  I’ll be at the Reef about 11:45

Craig Martin will be there as well helping with membership. I’ll have a few extra 2023 INDMAS shirts if needed.