• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thanks to ReefNewby82, TankNovice and Mike762 for arranging and setting up a Zoom call to help me experience the meeting today. For those of you that don't know I have a rare muscle disease called Inclusion Body Myositis. For the sake of an easy explanation I have heard it described as like ALS but very slowly progressing. At this point I rely on a power wheelchair to get around (it weighs about 500lbs without me in it) and it is starting to limit the use of my hands. It currently affects my left hand more than my right. Because of this you may not see me at very many meetings however I will be at the frag swap and also plan on attending the cookout if that is still in the works. I just have a hard time getting into people homes and even if I can I don't like to risk damaging anything while I am there. My 10 yr old daughter is in this with me and really excited to get our new tank up once it comes in! 

So Mike's tank, Wow! Very impressive! Things have come a long way since 2007 when I had my last tank up. A lot of automation, changes in filtration, lighting and just over all much cleaner.  

I got to thinking after the Zoom, has the club considered setting up a Youtube account/channel and recording everyones setups?  

• Like 2