November Meeting 2020

Club

The November meeting will be at Luis's (Gonzo620) home at 1727 Jacques Drive in Lebanon IN on Saturday November 14th from 4pm to 6pm.

The theme of this months meeting is the annual pay it forward. You may ask what that is...

The concept is simple everyone has tank items lying around that they cannot use and can't or do not want to go through the hassle to sell. Bring your items and during the meeting members will have the opportunity to select that item. You may not even know you need it until you see the item. This portion of the meeting is open to club members only.

You may see heaters, pumps, old lights plumbing parts

RSVP below

On 11/6/2020 at 4:29 PM, jgruvey said:

When Mike was showing off his epic 600 gallon beast last night he mentioned I should join this forum and come to this meeting. I'm planning to attend if I can!

Jim,

I don't know if you know this BUT - acknowledging that you know Mike,  obligates you to take a board position.... just ask Bob - Pete'sfolly.

• Like 1

for pay it forward I am bringing the following

brs media reactor (will need to clean but what do you expect for free) , 30 gallon tank , AI light rail, 40lb bag of sand, and a few other items

For those that have not been to one of these the concept is that members donate items and the club members in attendance pick an item one at a time

The education topic will be PAR and your aquarium

Hope to see everyone there!

• Like 1