another learning lesson. PHOSPHORUS

0I was under the impression 46 ppb on the hanna checker was good.  that was 0.046 ppm.  BUT THAT is phosphorus not phosphates.  OMG. I am at like 0.14. no wonder I have some unhappy LPS today....  

SO i added 1/2 cup of GFO,  and tmr I get the chaeto from shawn.  MAN I feel dumb again!!!!

Dawn

i am now..  and I was actually able to tell alexa to log todays results.  and they are 13. thank good ness.  0.04 now....  

I had no idea the test kits wasnt testing what I thought it was and feel so dumb

I have only had the apex online for a few days.  working on getting the trident and then the Dos online. 

shawn gave me chaeto. and I have it in the tank along with the new fuge light. ( H160). and then I am good on my level. I did the third 50% water change. so my metals should be way down too. and I sent off another ICP test to start the dos i hope. likley. this week. but by the weekend for certain.

back up to 31 today.   0.1. so I did receive the rowaphos I ordered today so that is in the high flow area of sump in a bagie for now and fuge is online for 12 hours tonight.  shawn had his chaeto lit 12 hours too so it should be good.    i hope it gets the levels down.