September Retro Frag Swap Meeting

The September meeting will be on Saturday September 12th and is the annual retro frag swap. The retro frag swap is no tanks/no lights/no heaters old school-  just frags in coolers to buy sell and trade.  I have posted this on reeftrader (https://www.reeftrader.com/ ) as well.

With COVID there are a couple of changes to this one.... Members only and everyone must have a mask (No exceptions)

Our host is Eric (ericreefer05) The club greatly appreciates Eric and his family hosting.

The address is

11541 Buckskin Drive

Zionsville IN 46077

Time is 4pm to 6pm

We do request RSVP in this thread so we have a handle on the number of attendees.

I will be there, Mike

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/26/2020 at 7:16 AM, tanknovice said:

The September meeting will be on Saturday September 12th and is the annual retro frag swap. The retro frag swap is no tanks/no lights/no heaters old school-  just frags in coolers to buy sell and trade.  I have posted this on reeftrader (https://www.reeftrader.com/ ) as well.

With COVID there are a couple of changes to this one.... Members only and everyone must have a mask (No exceptions)

Our host is Eric (ericreefer05) The club greatly appreciated Eric and his family hosting.

The address is

11541 Buckskin Drive

Zionsville IN 46077

Time is 4pm to 6pm

We do request RSVP in this thread so we have a handle on the number of attendees.

I will be there, Mike

Hello,

We are new to the group. We have tried to make the last 2 events and something always comes up so hopefully we will be there this time. So count me and my other reefing buddy in. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Greg Depinet

• Like 1

We are excited to host. My mom is making it covid safe. We will be setup for the swap and food on the patio. All the food is individually wrapped and drinks in coolers outside. We will have beer, pop and water. The food is subs, chips and cookies. My tank is doing so so right now so I'd always love suggestions. My mom said masks on in the house. We have a lot of tables and chairs for outside. Looking forward to seeing everyone. 

• Like 5