Custom Made Items for Sale!!

CoralBeauty28

Hi everyone we are Two Crafty Clowns!! We are two hobbyists who have also branched out to make custom made items such as, tumblers, shirts, hats, bags and more.

We had plan on being at this year's INDMAS frag swap but of course COVID-19 happened and unfortunately the event has been canceled. So now we just have our items sitting and would love to sell it out to all who are interested!!! 

To give a little back story on how Two Crafty Clowns came about. My husband (Alan -reefaddict12) and I (Scarlet- CoralBeauty28) have been struggling to get pregnant. So after trying different methods, which has been financially stressful, we have one last option to try, IVF. This procedure is quite expensive, so with our creative side we decided to start a small business in making unique custom items to sell. With that being said we would love to show what we have made orginally and sell to who ever is interested and would like to purchase. 

I will post pictures of the items we have ready and list of the prices bellow. Simply message or comment which item you want and we will send out invoices for payment. 

If you happen to see something you like and it is no longer available don't worry we can make it. (Just may take a little longer as items may have to get order for us to make) 

In advance we would love to thank everyone who is purchasing and helping us getting closer to our goal to start our own little family😊

Adult Shirts Sizes: Small-3XL $22 +shipping 

Kids Shirt Size: X-Small - Medium $18 +shipping

Hats: $15 +shipping 

Lunch Bags: $20 +shipping 

Koozies: $7 +shipping 

Aprons: $22 +shipping 

Tumblers: 22oz $40.   32oz $50 +shipping 

Jewelry Holders: Mermaid Tail Large $12.                                           Small $10 +shipping 

Earrings: $8 +shipping 

Straw Toppers: $8 +shipping 

Key chains: $8-$15 +shipping depending on                                styles

Coasters: Turtle set of 4 $30 +shipping 

Again if items are sold out of what we currently have we can still make it for you. Just message us😉 

You can also visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/twocraftyclowns 

Collage 2020-03-16 08_29_17.jpg

Collage 2020-03-16 08_28_51.jpg

Collage 2020-03-16 08_29_49.jpg

Collage 2020-03-16 08_30_13.jpg

Collage 2020-03-16 08_30_35.jpg

Collage 2020-03-16 08_25_40.jpg

Collage 2020-03-16 08_31_06.jpg

Collage 2020-03-16 08_31_41.jpg

Collage 2020-03-16 08_32_20.jpg

Collage 2020-03-16 08_32_52.jpg

Wow very cool stuff there you Crafty Clowns!  I always knew that Alan had a bedazzler hiding in his back pocket!  Lol

In all seriousness, this is some nice stuff and Jenn and I already have a really cool custom Harry Potter coffee mug Scarlet made.  Jenn loves it and it is totally unique.  Everyone should look at giving these two a chance at earning your business.  Neat stuff for an especially neat cause.  Good luck you two!  Jenn and I wish you both nothing but luck and success in your endeavor toward such an amazing goal!  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I will take the orange turtle earrings for Jenn!  Nice stuff here everyone.  Scarlet made us a custom Colts baby jersey onesy and a bandana for our dog Niko.  Reach out to her for anything custom even if you don't see it here.  Thanks again Scarlet and Alan "the Bedazzler"!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ReefNewby82 said:

I will take the orange turtle earrings for Jenn!  Nice stuff here everyone.  Scarlet made us a custom Colts baby jersey onesy and a bandana for our dog Niko.  Reach out to her for anything custom even if you don't see it here.  Thanks again Scarlet and Alan "the Bedazzler"!

I will get them to you soon!! Those will be $8😉 and no problem on the items the onesies did come out real cute!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...