help with my upgrade

I am moving from my little pico to a 22g long and sump.  I did have a 92g reef ( 13 years or so ago) BUT things gave changed.  

I would love some chatting with a local hobiest and maybe even some physical guidance...  I would also very much love to see some local tanks. I live on SW indy but would travel some

I know. corona....  I have a mask and I am a physical therapist I am very careful and aware being a front line worker...

Dawn

Mmmmh nobody replied to your Post yet. Still a noob myself here, but attending the monthly meetings at members home is a great way to see different set up’s!

When I researched for my set up it helped  me to browse the build threads on Reef2Reef! 

What are your plans for your upgrade?

Thank you I am going to attend the meetings for sure. I'm super excited about it and I have been looking at some build threads. and plan to make one here too!!!

I think I have a pretty decent idea of how to beging.. but I just wanted to see if anyone was bored And wanted to get out of the house ~~~that's no problem I can always change things of beauty of the~Hobby   and  the beauty is only having a 22 gallon tank and not a 300 gallon tank so 

I appreciate you getting back with me I have a 22 gal. longAnd I'm using a 20 gallon longAnd I have to 22 through on theLeft hand and then I'm getting used to hang on the back return.I have a UV Secondary to having this Dino case~~~ I want to make sure that I can kind of possible future and Then I will have about 10 pounds of live rock  and then caribsea life rock

The live rock will be in the sump and maybe a brick or two of marine pure as well.  

• Thanks 1

I'll agree to both of the above Reef2Reef has good info and would easy access as your time allows. Mike has an awesome system.

I don't believe our next Indmas meeting will be until September as the August Frag Swap has being re-scheduled to 2021. The nice part of attending our meetings is that you will see a variety of successful systems and meet folks who have a great deal of experience and sound advice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1