MrsBugmaster

Petco is selling Live Aquaria?!

Just saw this. Hopefully new owner will be better than Petco managed it! 

img_20200714_150334-jpg.1679556

• Like 1

I will never order from them again.   Ordered 28 snails a month ago.  When i placed my order items were in stock, but when shipped only received one species of snails as i was told the others were out of stock and would ship when they received them.  I was told i would receive an email to verify if “ok” to ship second shipment.  That didn’t happen, instead I was sent an email my snails shipped (glad I was going to be home).   Both shipments arrived by 9:30 a.m. on their scheduled delivery day, but on shipment 2 the majority of the snails were already dead.  Followed website acclimation for surviors. Those that were dead were covered by their arrive alive guarantee .   Sent photo as instructed on website.  Received credit for those snails that arrived dead.  The rest were dead the next day and guaranteed for14 days, but when i submitted my second request for credit  I didn’t receive a response from them.  I reach out several times with no response. I gave up and decided i wouldn’t  order from them again.  This was my first order as I was in need of snails and one place that had them (supposedly) in stock and would be shipped overnight instead of 1-2 day priority mail.  I wanted overnight service so went with liveaquaria.  In my opinion their customer service was not top notch and i will never order from them again.  Maybe your experience has been different, but my experience  was not what I expect.  I typically don’t post negative experiences about businesses, but this time I decided to share.

• Like 1

I know!! I saw this a couple days after we were talking about them tanking!!! The reef hobbyist/Amazonas magazine company was looking at buying them!! This would be a huge improvement!!!

• Like 1