New here, what’s next?

New to INDMAS. I have heard a lot about the advantages of local clubs on various podcasts and YouTube videos but didn’t know this one existed. Can someone fill me in on what the next event is? It looks like I just missed a meet up. 

Welcome! In addition to the up coming frag swap, we have monthly meetings that are usually held on the second Saturday of the month from 4pm to 6pm(but once in a while this may change).The meetings are held at a members house, which is a great way to see other set ups, and there is an educational topic along with door prizes. Check one out if you can.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MrsBugmaster said:

Welcome! In addition to the up coming frag swap, we have monthly meetings that are usually held on the second Saturday of the month from 4pm to 6pm(but once in a while this may change).The meetings are held at a members house, which is a great way to see other set ups, and there is an educational topic along with door prizes. Check one out if you can.

I’m really looking forward to the next one. I saw that I just missed the last meet up by a couple days after I joined.