July Meeting

The July meeting will be Saturday July 11th

We have had a change in location for the meeting and it will be at Mike's (Mike762) house. Mike was originally going to host the May meeting which was canceled.

The address is 6150 N Parker Ave Indianapolis IN  from 4pm to 6pm

Mike has a 180 display w a 125 sump that has been running a little over 3 months.

Please RSVP below

Look forward to seeing everyone

Awesome! Looking forward to coming to this meeting. I'll have to polish up on my axe throwing (lack of) skills.😀 Count me in!

• Haha 1

Anyone else able to make it?  Mike has an awesome system he has put together over this past year! You should check it out in person.

Sorry I didnt attend someone in my family got sick so I had to take a covid test because I was at work around someone tested positive so I had to quarantine til my test comes back. I really wanted to attend my first meeting. Hope to see you all at the swap next month

Sorry we missed the meeting with the storms but my mom at her house we had to work on the roof can’t wait to see all the club people at the next meeting which will be the swapSorry we missed the meeting with the storms but my mom at her house we had to work on the roof can’t wait to see all the club people at the next meeting which will be the swap