June Meeeting Summer Social

I hope everyone has been well. With restrictions being lifted what better way to get reengaged than with the June meeting which is the summer social. While not everyone may yet be comfortable in a group setting for those of you that are the details are as follows:

The June meeting will be June 13th from 4pm - 6 pm

Craig Martin (cmrun) and his wife Connie are the host again this year . The address is 921 Arrowwood Drive in Carmel IN.

The summer social is a pitch in so please reply if you can make it and what you will be bringing.

Bring your aquarium questions to the meeting and we will be doing a question and answer

I will be there +1 and will be bringing buffalo chicken dip

Mike

• Like 3

Unfortunately I am very sad but I’m not going to be able to make this meeting my son scheduled my grandsons birthday party for the same day and time y’all have fun and can’t wait to see everybody in July

• Sad 1

Marcia and I will be there!  May talk Kyle into coming as well.  He's been home from Purdue since Spring Break so I don't think it will be too hard to convince him to do something social.  Hanging out with mom and dad everyday at 22 can get old quickly!  Can't wait to see everyone!

• Like 1

Looks like we may have a smaller turnout for this summer social than normal (to be expected with everything going on right now), but I was wondering if anyone has any drink requests? Alcoholic or non. Just wanting to get a read on who will drink what

On 6/5/2020 at 4:07 PM, ryansweet said:

Looks like we may have a smaller turnout for this summer social than normal (to be expected with everything going on right now), but I was wondering if anyone has any drink requests? Alcoholic or non. Just wanting to get a read on who will drink what

I agree with Mike -  Taxman. (will take your recommendation on the brew, Ryan!)

Also - back by popular demand we will be serving Hollyhock Hill Chicken.... so let me know if your coming for head count purposes. We will have room / seating with tables indoors and outside so all can keep their distance as they want. Last check on weather showed sunny and mid-70's on Saturday.

On 6/5/2020 at 4:07 PM, ryansweet said:

I love wheats and lagers, but not opposed to darker which i know most yours are 

13 hours ago, MrsBugmaster said:

I'm not going to make this one. 🙁

Just got my dog back from emergency vet yesterday and he needs some care right now. 

I hope he is on the mend and feeling well soon. Hope to see you at the July meeting.

• Thanks 1