Fish trap needed

I searched the forum and found a couple posts from multiple years ago, but wanted to check on ideas currently. I’ve got a Lamarck Angelfish (supposedly Genicanthus angels are all reef safe, ehhhhh) caught him red handed destroying a few polyps of Moneyshot zoas. Whether it was algae on them or what idk but he’s gotta go. Do we still have a rental fish trap? I’m out of real estate on the bottom of the tank so maybe a floating one would work. 

In other news, I hope to have a fish for sale post soon 

I have a fish trap that you can hang in the aquarium that you can borrow.  I am in Fishers.  I have the same fish and noticed that one of my frag rocks a missing a bunch of Zoa's....Guess I know now what is happening to them.  I thought they were reef safe as well.

I will be home all weekend.  11375 Whitewater Way, Fishers.  east of 116th and Cumberland Rd.  Neighborhood with be on the south side of 116th.  Spyglass Falls.  Waterfalls at the entrance.  You can text me at 317-213-4832 if you decide to come pick it up this weekend.

That would be great I am hoping I only need it for one time use. I work on 96th so that is on my way home to Fishers. I will text you this evening and see if I can swing by!

2 hours ago, PetesFolly said:

I will be home all weekend.  11375 Whitewater Way, Fishers.  east of 116th and Cumberland Rd.  Neighborhood with be on the south side of 116th.  Spyglass Falls.  Waterfalls at the entrance.  You can text me at 317-213-4832 if you decide to come pick it up this weekend.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...