Reef2reef pending join request

Fishy65

I have a pending join request for our group on reef2reef. Want the badge on my profile so that I can promote the club. Does anyone from here monitor that? I've noticed quite a few middle indiana Hoosier on there that may not be members...  id like to promote our group...

Who’s the assigned moderator for r2r now? It used to be Dustin, then was supposed to be transferred but I’m not sure who to. There was talk of having me do it but I’ve never had any contact from the admin team at r2r with approval or denial 

• 2 months later...

Mike, we still have the log-on that we used for the Frag Swap posts.  I was posting Frag Swap but then someone else started posting the updates for us (that CoralGuy).  This worked out better since you cannot post frag swaps or meetings in their main topic areas unless you have contributed posts per their minimum guidelines.  Ours kept getting buried in the myriad of Frag Swaps in a section called Frag Swaps.  They have asked us in the past to be an associated or linked chapter/club.