Anyone using YouTubeTV streaming service?

MrsBugmaster

I know some that use it and enjoy it.

I cut the cable a year ago.   We already had Netflix, but we added Hulu Live and Disney+.    I have had no regrets cutting the cord.   Honestly I have more to watch now than I did with Dish.   Well I should restate that, my wife and kids have more to watch than they did before.   I rarely watch TV haha.

• Like 1

We had YouTube TV for about a year, but then they got into a squabble with Fox Sports and dropped most of their Major League Baseball content. About the only thing I watch live TV for is local news, Reds baseball, Colts and college football.

So I switched to Hulu. Honestly, I preferred the YouTube layout and functionality. But no Reds games during the summer was a deal breaker. Of course, it’s a moot point now.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We've been using Youtube TV for about a year and we like it.  Probably the best feature is that you can share the subscription with up to five people in your google family group at no additional cost.  They are even able to get there local channels wherever they are.  My parents winter in Florida and they just change their location through Youtube TV and get the local Florida stations.

• Like 1