Jb87

Just signed up for a new membership today I've been wanting to join indmas for awhile now and the time is now. Just looking to meet all you members some day. I'm up in Lafayette been in the hobby for about a couple years only have a nano tank and getting into the sps world.

48 minutes ago, PaulS.46122 said:

Sweet another Nano tank!   

We are taking over.  LOL

Welcome to the club.

Ya I love mine had a lot of ups and downs in 2 yrs with the 32 gallon biocube

17 minutes ago, Jb87 said:

Ya I love mine had a lot of ups and downs in 2 yrs with the 32 gallon biocube

I'm running 22 gallons less than you, but I still know the struggle.  More high's than low's, and always striving to make it better.  That's what keeps me interested and loving this hobby.

4 hours ago, PaulS.46122 said:

I'm running 22 gallons less than you, but I still know the struggle.  More high's than low's, and always striving to make it better.  That's what keeps me interested and loving this hobby.

Ya that's foresure I've had my battles with algae then I get my po4 and no3 to low and corals arent happy then I let them raise then i get algae again

• Sad 1

On 3/4/2020 at 9:01 AM, PaulS.46122 said:

Ya I agree