2019 Holiday Party

Hey club, its that time of year again, sick kids, head colds, flu, shoveling snow, scraping windows without gloves... er, wait, I mean it's the 2019 INDMAS Holiday Party!!!    This is the event that makes those other things bearable!    

As part of the festivities we will be having a White Beluga gift exchange.  This is optional participation and gifts should be no more than $25.  Its always a lot of fun!  

We will also be having a food pitch-in.  Click the link below and then click the RSVP button to select a main/dessert and in the comment put what you are bringing so others will know.

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0548aaaf2da6fd0-2019

Don't forget to RSVP on here as well!

Let's show a great turnout this month club.  See you all there!

When:  December 14, 2019  4pm to 6pm or until Amanda kicks us out, whichever is later.  

Where: Amanda's House  

9710 Towne Road Carmel, IN 46032

Door prizes:  

TBD but they will be great

Looking forward to seeing everyone at my house for the Christmas meeting! For those of you that don't know about my tanks I will tell you a little bit here. I have a 34 gal reef tank (LPS mainly) and a 180 FOWLR Tank. The 180 is my "pair" themed tank. Meaning I am stocking the tank with fish that normally pair up in the wild. And some single fish that don't form pairs also. I can explain at the meeting on how I pair them if anyone is interested. Still in the stocking process but so far I have a pair of Interruptus Angelfish, Indian Vegabond Butterflies. Along with a pair of Mocha Clowns, which was a door prize at one of our meetings that one of our very own members bred!  My Goldflake/Flagfin hybrid angel recently lost his mate, as well as did my Pakistan Butterfly. (Interruptus Angels can be mean) I have a replacement female for the hybrid angel in QT now along with a Long Nose Black Tang. My QT system will also be up and running for all to see. 

See you all there!

• Like 2

Yes we should have the calendars at the party. I will work on getting the calendar into the INDMAS store for purchase. We will also have the calendar pictures posted up soon. I do apologize for the delay. We were working on making the pictures high resolution so they turn out great. 

• Like 1

Hello All! The winning photos for our 2020 INDMAS Calendar have been posted! You can view them at the link below!

Congrats to @ddeurloo on getting the most votes on his amazing photo. That photo will be the cover of our calendar for the year. 

If you would like to pre-order a calendar, you can do that at the link below

http://indmas.org/main/index.php?/store/

These will be available at the December meeting. We do have a limited quantity so grab them while you can!! 

On 12/7/2019 at 1:04 AM, Kaylarae724 said:

Hello All! The winning photos for our 2020 INDMAS Calendar have been posted! You can view them at the link below!

Congrats to @ddeurloo on getting the most votes on his amazing photo. That photo will be the cover of our calendar for the year. 

If you would like to pre-order a calendar, you can do that at the link below

http://indmas.org/main/index.php?/store/

These will be available at the December meeting. We do have a limited quantity so grab them while you can!! 

Just bought mine.  Who do I PM to work out shipping or a pick up?

I'm able to make it! Signed up for the food to share, will participate in the gift exchange, and will purchase a calendar. Excited to see the progress Amanda has made on here aquariums!

• Like 1