September Meeting retro frag swap

We're going to try to make this one. We'll have Sour Apple Bird's-nest $15; ORA Hycianda Bird's-nest $15; ORA Scripps Acro $15; Chili Pepper Monti $15; several colors of mushrooms 10 & $15; a Walt Disney frag for $90; JF Solar Flare $90; and maybe some others. I'll get pictures up later today or tomorrow.

On 8/25/2019 at 5:32 PM, PaulS.46122 said:

Oh for sure.  He’s a great looking goby!  

Will keep you posted.   If you do not take i have another person  interested, but since you replied  first you have first dibs

• Like 1

Jenn and I plan on coming.  We should have some higher end zoanthind frags for sale.  Likely a Rasta frag, some rainbows, pinwheels, Bam Bams and a few others...will post specific after I get back from MACNA

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ReefNewby82 said:

Jenn and I plan on coming.  We should have some higher end zoanthind frags for sale.  Likely a Rasta frag, some rainbows, pinwheels, Bam Bams and a few others...will post specific after I get back from MACNA

Have fun at MACNA!!

On 8/27/2019 at 7:37 AM, puffdragon said:

We're going to try to make this one. We'll have Sour Apple Bird's-nest $15; ORA Hycianda Bird's-nest $15; ORA Scripps Acro $15; Chili Pepper Monti $15; several colors of mushrooms 10 & $15; a Walt Disney frag for $90; JF Solar Flare $90; and maybe some others. I'll get pictures up later today or tomorrow.

Might be interested in a JF Solar Flare. Have any pics?

8 hours ago, Zlw720 said:

Anyone have some extra powerheads laying around? I’ll be needing a few for the 150 and 180 I am trying to get setup. And also need one for my mixing tub. 

The November meeting is the pay it forward meeting and a good one to check out some free stuff that members are no longer using...it usually is in Lebanon

3 hours ago, ReefNewby82 said:

The November meeting is the pay it forward meeting and a good one to check out some free stuff that members are no longer using...it usually is in Lebanon

Awesome to know... I’m looking to buy some at the moment and was hoping someone had some laying around before I bought new is all. 

On 9/6/2019 at 1:23 PM, Scott Hesler said:

$ 10 each for the Seachem Phosphate (2) and (1) Copper test kits  (75 tests per kit)

$ 15  Red Sea Nitrate Pro test kit (100 tests)                       expiration date on box 8/2019

Not sure if I replied. But I’ll take a phosphate and copper.