September Meeting retro frag swap

The September meeting is the annual INDMAS Retro Frag swap on September 14th at tbabcock67 home from 4-6. The address is 8118 Alamosa Drive in Indianapolis 46236.  Troy has one of the most thought out setups in the club and is is one setup you cannot miss.

This retro swap is a Club Members only event. This is old school no tanks no lights no electricity bring what you have to sell or trade just like it used to be. Cash and Carry no layaways.

Post what you will be bringing below

• Like 1

Unfortunately, as with most meetings, I wont be able to make it due to softball and other commitments.   Last year was a good time and was hoping to make it this year, but it just isn't going to pan out.

Have a good time everyone!

• Sad 1

I will be there.  May bring large colony of nuclear green palys,  possibly a green goby i have had for 6 yrs and only current residence in the tank.  Follows me around when doing maintenance.  Not fond of pellets.  Hate to rehouse him but my yellow goby will be put in his tank instead. Really want him to go to a good tank. Probably have some other zoas i could bring.    Have some free anthelia.

52 minutes ago, Gorgi said:

I will be there.  May bring large colony of nuclear green palys,  possibly a green goby i have had for 6 yrs and only current residence in the tank.  Follows me around when doing maintenance.  Not fond of pellets.  Hate to rehouse him but my yellow goby will be put in his tank instead. Really want him to go to a good tank. Probably have some other zoas i could bring.    Have some free anthelia.

Man I really wish I was coming!  Have wanted a green goby for my nano for awhile now.   Maybe we will have to do what we can to make it.  

Oh and @Gonzo620 has some 🔥 coral.   

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, PaulS.46122 said:

Man I really wish I was coming!  Have wanted a green goby for my nano for awhile now.   Maybe we will have to do what we can to make it.  

Oh and @Gonzo620 has some 🔥 coral.   

FA0B31A4-90A5-4392-A2BC-B8E038D6E778.png

• Like 1

Pic was was recently taken prior to lights coming on.   I may not bring him and if seriously interested i will hold as his tank will be moved to make room for my new build.   Would prefer to rehouse when moving this tank.

38 minutes ago, Gorgi said:

Pic was was recently taken prior to lights coming on.   I may not bring him and if seriously interested i will hold as his tank will be moved to make room for my new build.   Would prefer to rehouse when moving this tank.

Oh for sure.  He’s a great looking goby!  

11 hours ago, Zlw720 said:

What do I need to bring to transport some frags home. 

A cooler works great or styrofoam box of some kind. Maybe a heat pack if you can find them. Walmart often has some, the hand warmer kind is what I've gotten from them before.

• Thanks 1

I will post pics of my collection for any stick heads that are intrested. I am 3D printing frag transporters for any one that wants to order one they will be $10.   They will come in a water tight container and will post other pics latter but PM if you want one as they take 5 hours to make. These are PETG and safe for aquarium use. 

20190826_085953.jpg

• Like 3