What’s going on with my zoas?

So over the past month I’ve lost a few frags of zoas/palys and in the process of loosing more.   I have no idea what’s going on and it’s frustrating the hell out of me.   I do not see any bite marks or any thing on them when lights go out.  Just this brown algae/fungus looking stuff.   

Should I peroxide dip?   Something else?   I don’t want to loose my rainbow hornets or fruit loops so any help would be greatly appreciated.

DD2A22A2-B04E-420B-B1C1-7E1A24430181.jpeg

Paul

I would coral rx dip just to be safe.

Do you have any asteria in the tank or other tankmates that may have taken a liking to them?

You could dip set them back in tank and see how they do for a couple of weeks. if no improvement put them in separate tank for a couple of weeks to see.

just an idea

52 minutes ago, tanknovice said:

Paul

I would coral rx dip just to be safe.

Do you have any asteria in the tank or other tankmates that may have taken a liking to them?

You could dip set them back in tank and see how they do for a couple of weeks. if no improvement put them in separate tank for a couple of weeks to see.

just an idea

I dipped a few nights ago and have put them on a rack off the sandbed.   The others looked like they were being bothered by asteria's, to which I have plucked and flushed.    They have made a turn around and are looking better.   However the ones in the photo are still closed and starting to look like they are melting.   I'm thinking because they were on the sandbed, was the main reason for the issue.   I had a little bit of a cynao outbreak and it took hold on the frags.