Need Electronic Repair Expert ASAP

So I was doing a water change on my 180 and when I turned my return pump back on it would not turn on. Dead in the water. It is a Red Dragon 3 Speedy pump. I took the pump apart and cleaned it but still nothing. I think it is the control box. The manual says to check the ELCB (earth leakage circuit breaker) opened up the box but don't know what I am looking for. Did not see any thing that looked like a fuse or circuit breaker. It was plugged into a regular outlet and before turning it back on I put on one of those plug in CGFI into the regular outlet. Now it won't come on, but the other thing that was plugged into this same outlet works fine.  I even plugged it into another outlet but nothing. Anyone have any experience or ideas?  

In the mean time I took the heater out of the sump and put it in the tank and just have the powerheads running. I need to get this figured out asap or go buy another return pump tomorrow. 

• 2 months later...

I have had a few pumps that would not turn back on after plugging them in. A good whack usually got them back up and running. If I would have seen this a lot earlier, I would have suggested bringing it to one of the meetings. Hopefully you have gotten it fixed by now.

Yeah, I had to get a new one. It was the controller not the pump. But had to buy a whole new pump as this older version of the Red Dragon pumps had no way to disconnect them. The new ones now have disconnect ends on them now. Red Dragon did give me a discount because of it though.