Chlorine or Chloramines?

I have been struggling with super speed DI resin depletion. I am on a mission to figure it out. According to BRS is you do not have the correct carbon block in your RO/DI system it could be a cause to increased DI resin depletion. I live in Lafayette and on their site they have a few cities listed. https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/chloramines-database  but they only have 3 cities listed on what kind of treatment the city uses. Does anyone know what kind of treatment Lafayette uses? and if you know what city do you live in and what kind of treatment are they using? 

Indiana  Indianapolis Chloramines 877-631-1431 Dec. 2012
Indiana Evansville Chloramines 428-0568 Dec. 2012
Indiana Fort Wayne Chlorine 260-427-1254 Dec. 2012

on a side note. I am really looking for help on this issue. My DI resin can deplete in about 60ish gallons I have a BRS 4stage and about 8 tds going into the DI at 55PSI. everything I read says I should last at atleast a month. but with my 55 gallon tank and doing water changes plus top off water its just not.. here is a water quality report from 2018 for Lafayette if anyone knows what they are looking at and could help me out that would be great. https://www.lafayette.in.gov/DocumentCenter/View/9335/WQ-Sheet-2018

You can just call your local utilities company and ask them. Here in Lebanon we use chloramines. Another thing to check is TDS creep out of the ro before di canisters. Make sure you’re flushing the membrane before each use. 

• 2 weeks later...