Roofer/contractor

Gorgi

Looking for a good roofing company.   Time to replace it.  If you can refer one it would be appreciated as i need to get several quotes.

Thanks.  Will check them out.  Just going to have a new roof replaced over the old since the current roof is the original. There goes tank money.  Ha ha.   Plus plans are replace flooring in house too.   Another cha ching.  Just deciding if i want hardwoods or replace with carpet.   Not sure about the tank on hardwood? The build is on hold until this is done even though i have most everything  except the sand, salt, some more rock and few plumbing pieces and conduit for lights.   Hauling and getting conduit bent are the issues there.  I could hang from ceiling but light is 40lbs and i have cathedral ceilings. There has been so much delay with this tank that at times i wish i wouldn’t  have started it, but i have invested to much money into it at this point.  Thanks again and will definitely check out your suggestion.

If my opinion matters, go with hardwood. I haven’t had any issues so far (no big spills or leaks yet, so I guess it hasn’t been properly tested), and hard wood is easier to clean. And it looks super nice. 

I understand the tank build being on hold, I have a 120 that’s waiting to be finished. But mine is because I’ve been lazy...

Mine has been family first, work (as my busy season is spring to Halloween) and getting these home improvements done. Time has not been on my side!   

I would not recommend Bone Dry. We have used them twice and was not satisfied with them. Just had someone else come and fix a leaky spot that BoneDry have fixed twice now. But my new guy only does repairs not whole roofs. 

I would vote for hard woods also, more expensive if you get real hard wood and not the laminated wood, but worth it in the end! We got the 3/4 inch planks and it can we sanded down and refinished several times when needed, and will last 50 plus years. And they come in so many different colors now too. Or the tile that looks like wood is pretty cool too.