Summer Social

The June Summer Social meeting promises Good Food and Great Company. The host this year is Craig (CRUM) and will be on Saturday June 8th from 4pm to 6pm. This is a pitch in so please reply to this topic if you are coming and what you might want to bring. The address is 921 Arrowwood Drive in Carmel.

If anyone is interested in bring a frag take a frag please reply below as well.

Hope to see everyone there !

Def will not be at this one. Amber and I are leaving for Hawaii to celebrate our 2yr anniversary that morning. 

If we get a big response I can help to get some adult beverages into the hands of someone who is going, just let me know. 

Craig, hope you have a nice, big turnout for it. Let me know if I can help with anything beforehand. 

My lovely bride has informed me we are serving fried chicken from Hollyhock Hills and grilled shrimp. 

My address is:  

921 Arrowwood Drive

Carmel, IN 46033

2071456633_921Arrowwood.jpg.928442efa6e4849dd269ba2101c86efa.jpg

(just off 146th Street about 2 miles east of 31 - Meridian/Keystone)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ryansweet said:

Def will not be at this one. Amber and I are leaving for Hawaii to celebrate our 2yr anniversary that morning. 

If we get a big response I can help to get some adult beverages into the hands of someone who is going, just let me know. 

Craig, hope you have a nice, big turnout for it. Let me know if I can help with anything beforehand. 

Thanks! Great timing LOL, you're a weekend too late... I just sanded down the deck to bare wood and re-stained it. (Built a temporary canopy to protect it from all the rain). Now I need to work on the tank and all the other projects lined up for me.

Have a great trip, I'm jealous! Which island(s)?

Will try to make it, at least for a bit.  It's been a little crazy the past year and just we just welcomed our daughter Kara to the family this weekend and a nice break outside in the sun on that deck just might do the trick!

I'm off for a couple weeks, if weather cooperates I'll try and smoke something tasty.

• Like 4

On 6/3/2019 at 3:52 PM, Scott Hesler said:

Hello, this will be my first meeting with the group and I'm really looking forward to attend.  My wife and I will be bringing potato salad.

We live in Woodfield subdivision down the street and it will be great to meet new friends!

Awesome, looking forward to meeting you both!

On 5/30/2019 at 1:33 PM, cmrun said:

My lovely bride has informed me we are serving fried chicken from Hollyhock Hills and grilled shrimp. 

My address is:  

921 Arrowwood Drive

Carmel, IN 46033

2071456633_921Arrowwood.jpg.928442efa6e4849dd269ba2101c86efa.jpg

(just off 146th Street about 2 miles east of 31 - Meridian/Keystone)

Hollyhock Hills fried chicken, I am so there!!!!  Lol.  Maybe I'll bring biscuits!

• Like 1