April Meeting - New member meet and greet!!

The April meeting will be at PetesFolley (Bob) home in Fishers. Bob has replaced his wall poster form last year with a very nice looking 220 gallon reef tank. The April meeting is the annual new member meeting.  This meeting is a great way for member that just joined at the Frag Swap to meet other members and get more information about the club!.

WHEN: Saturday April 13th from 4-6

EDUCATION:  Our educational topic will be a presentation via Skype with Dr. Tim himself (of Dr Tim’s Aquatics).   Come learn the details on bacteria!

DOOR PRIZES:  We will have various door prizes available for all attending the meeting and then some for new members only as well!

WHERE: 11375 Whitewater Way Fishers IN 46037

Please reply in this thread to let us know how many are coming

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Trying to plan out the meals and if I am BBQ'g for the meeting.  Please RSVP so I can get a handle on how many people to expect.  The last two years have been very well attended.  I believe we were approaching 40 people last year.  ....and that was with a two wall posters with pictures of fish on it.  We have a real fish tank again and I am ready to show it off!!  :nicefish:Lol!  We start at 4:00pm but I believe both meetings have gone past midnight!  However, if you plan on staying and hanging out please make sure you have transportation lined up. Don't want anyone getting in trouble.  😎

• Like 1

21 hours ago, PetesFolly said:

For the new par meter there is a deposit.  Not sure who has it at the moment or if it is at Modern Aquatix

Thank you. What is the deposit, and who do I talk to about using it?

2 hours ago, PetesFolly said:

The deposit is $100.00.  Jeremy from Modern Aquatix; however, there is a forum thread on club rental items that will let you know where that PAR meter currently is.

Awesome, thanks again!

• Like 1

Marcia will be making her Italian Beef sandwiches and I may make some wings (if time and the weather cooperates).  We are also having an excellent presentation from Dr. Tim's that you really don't want to miss.   ...and then there is the after party...

Please RSVP so that we know how much food and beverages we will need.

21 hours ago, Gonzo620 said:

@PetesFolly Bob really Wish i could make this one. You know Chanel’s does too. Maybe we’ll come for the after party once the wedding is over. 😁

No worries, you know we will be going for awhile.  Just have Chanel text Marcia to make sure we are still going strong if you guys do decide to drop by after the wedding.  ....stupid wedding!!  They should definitely have rescheduled the wedding!!  🤣  We will certainly miss you guys, but certainly understand.  I may attempt to do a Friday happy hour again since summer will get going pretty soon and I won't be able to get to all the regularly scheduled monthly meetings.

• Like 1