NEW TO INDMAS, but not to the Hobby!

HotRocks

Hey Guys!

I just wanted to take a second and introduce myself!  My Name is Kyle Delello and I have been in the Hobby for a couple years.  I run a Red Sea 750XXL and I am a major fish nerd.  I have some soft coral and LPS, but my tank is dedicated to the fish!  I don't have a good excuse as to why it took me so long to join here, other than I spend tons of time on Reef2Reef as I am a moderator there.

3fordfamily is a very good friend of mine, I HOPE THAT DOESNT COUNT AGAINST ME :D

I also have 6 QT's in my basement as I am a major fish disease nerd and I am constantly trying new methods for treatment for the betterment of our hobby. 

Look forward to meeting some local hobbyists!!!

TANK GIF.gif

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Atomic said:

welcome!!!  Ive enjoyed following your build on Reef2Reef!!

Thanks!  Update coming soon.  I have an idol through QT that is in a conditioning tank, as well as 2 femininus Wrasse.  So once I get them to my display I will have to take pics and update!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2019 at 6:51 PM, HotRocks said:

Thanks!  Update coming soon.  I have an idol through QT that is in a conditioning tank, as well as 2 femininus Wrasse.  So once I get them to my display I will have to take pics and update!

Hey man thanks for the idol! :D