tanknovice

2020 Frag Swap Volunteers

Volunteer list has been updated and assigned

If you have had a change of plans or still want to volunteer call or text me directly 317-730-7049

Thank You

Mike

Hi Mike - A change in plans from my posts Feb 27-29. I am now planning to attend the Frag Swap and I can volunteer after lecture / noon hour as we probably won't get there before 10:00 from West Lafayette. On Jan 23rd I had originally posted "I will do Saturday Raffle Security 2-4 / Medium T-shirt" but I can stop by INDMAS table and see if / where help is needed at that time. My husband took a fall and had a surgical repair to his collarbone  this past Friday (hence plan change) and has two cracked ribs so he will still not be available as a volunteer.  Rosy

8 hours ago, Rosy said:

Hi Mike - A change in plans from my posts Feb 27-29. I am now planning to attend the Frag Swap and I can volunteer after lecture / noon hour as we probably won't get there before 10:00 from West Lafayette. On Jan 23rd I had originally posted "I will do Saturday Raffle Security 2-4 / Medium T-shirt" but I can stop by INDMAS table and see if / where help is needed at that time. My husband took a fall and had a surgical repair to his collarbone  this past Friday (hence plan change) and has two cracked ribs so he will still not be available as a volunteer.  Rosy

Sorry to hear. Hope he heals fast!

Hi Mike

I see you are signed up for raffle security. 

can I take the shift from 12 to 2? Maybe that can give you a little break.

Rosy