pH low, mag high, zoanthids won't open.

I moved from my house to an apartment two months ago. I broke down my biocube 16  gallon. All live stock stayed in another tank for about 3 weeks. I completely cleaned my tank, removed all coraline algae. Once moved, I reset up my tank, add a cup of my old sand to seed new sand. I use Nutri-SeaWater since I have a small tank. Once setup was done, I let my tank cycle, and added back my live stock and live rock after dipping corals. Things seemed okay, but zoanthids did not open back up much and I noticed zoa-eating nudibranches. Weekly dips and Flatworm Exit and they slowly disappeared.

Oddly my pH kept falling down to 7.6-7.7. I did use a different saltwater since I did not have any Nutri Seawater. Petco had Imagitarium Pacific Ocean Water, which was what I used. 

Last Tuesday, I changed up my aquascape, broke apart my live rock, to allow more room, added some new cured tonga branches and reduced the amount of live rock I had overall. And did a 5 gallon water change with Nutri-Seawater, which seems to have pH at 8.2 whereas Pacific Ocean Water was more like 8.0. 

During this change up in aquascape, I redipped my corals, especially my zoanthids, since I kept finding a few nudibranches. 

My pH is still 7.6-7.7. I did another 2 gallon water change this weekend, replaced all my rodi water in my ato container. Cleaned all my pumps, replaced my media, but still pH is still at 7.6-7.7. And Magnesium seems high, too. Prior to the move, pH stayed at 8.2 and all my other parameters were dead on. 

My current parameters:

Temp: 78.5

pH 7.6-7.7

Salinity 1.026

dKH 8.4-8.7
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 0
Ammonnia 0
Calcium 450ppm
Magnesium 1440-1480 

I have a clown fish, several zoanthids, couple mushrooms, hammer coral, superman coral, acans. All, except acans are closed since Tuesday. A couple of zoanthids will peak open. I am assuming my pH is low cause of co2 build-up and my corals won't open cause they are still mad about all the activity. I had my vortech mp10 set at the lowest setting, so I increased it to 50% to help rid the co2, but not sure if my angry corals want the current. 

Any suggestions? Thanks,

Jeremy

I could be wrong but you may have more excessive carbon dioxide in your apartment than you did in your house.   This might be the reason for lower ph.

if i am wrong someone please  correct me.   I’ve read this somewhere.  I think reefkeeping.com

Plus if you dipped the zoas alot they could be ticked off and irritated and irritated from the pest munching on them.

Thanks for the feedback. They all have been opening up. Exciting, tank is looking a lot better. Yep, I do believe some carbon dioxide buildup might have been an issue with pH, but have gotten that back up to 8.0 by turning up vortech. Like it to be 8.2. The biggest one, was my light intensity. They seemed to respond well when I dropped the intensity a bit.