Save a fish goes big or goes home

Started with ro/di hook up. The line runes 108 ft to the water storage and mixing station. Our city water runs at 76psi at 80TDS it pushes it over nicely. While I was at it, I added a water softener and wash basin. I have it draining to my sump pump. This sump pumps it out to the road. I will also drain the the old tank water to this as well. I'm on septic and don't want to flood it out. 

IMG_0017.JPG

Edited by Saveafishreef
Too many pics exceeded 4meg limit

• 2 months later...

@Saveafishreef, I’ve always wondered, how do you go about rock scape planning for a build like this? For my 75 I stacked the rock on a tarp in my living room, but I don’t see that as an option for a build this size. Is there a plan you have, or just going to “wing it” once the tank is placed? 

5 hours ago, ryansweet said:

@Saveafishreef, I’ve always wondered, how do you go about rock scape planning for a build like this? For my 75 I stacked the rock on a tarp in my living room, but I don’t see that as an option for a build this size. Is there a plan you have, or just going to “wing it” once the tank is placed? 

Wing it. I did like how this guy did it. 

If i plan a scape it changes.  I usually have an idea in mind but basically wing it

• 1 month later...