One thing after another

Man sometimes this hobby really can get under your nerves at times. It started about 3 months ago when one of my fish looked like it had salt on it, oh but I was wrong it was marine velvet. So after a lot of money in different chemicals and buying a big enough quarantine tank and a misdiagnosis we thought it was ick I lost all of the fish but 4 that is 21 gone.:( I thought everything was on the up and up till this Saturday when I was sitting on the couch trying to relax when I heard a very loud pop the almost immediately after that I heard another loud pop ran to the tank to see what it was, but saw nothing till I opened my canopy and saw the worst thing I could have thought of yes, the top frame to the tank had broken so  I started more reseach  I just called Jermey at Mordern aquatix and said " what do I do ?" hes told me I had to  brace it very soon and do not wait so after getting a plan together I ran to the hardware store . When I first saw the brace it was less than a 16th of an inch and when in the 40 minutes it took me to get 2x4 and straps the gap had grown too over an inch wide and the tank was bowing real bad so I put the temporary fix on the tank and fixed the front of it bowing now till the new  top comes in. Thanks to some quick thinking and so great advice I feel that I have avoided a major catastrophe. Point of this thread is if it is something is not right don't wait to ask for help the soon the better, I waited too long to ask for help for the fish and suffered a great loss.

54967072450__0E890B44-14F9-439E-86D1-FCF45F647B41.JPG