2018 INDMAS July Field Trip - Indianapolis Zoo

7 hours ago, Rosy said:

We would be interested in a tour at 11:30 if she is still free. OUR BTS is scheduled for 1;15 in the afternoon.

Rosy

Sure Rosy, my BTS is at 1 so that would work out nicely. I'll text you. Your cell still the same number?

On 5/18/2018 at 8:49 AM, waldend said:

Great news everyone - this year we have been able to make accommodations for trip to the Indianapolis Zoo, including a behind the scenes tour of their Oceans area!   It will be a great time.    We are trying to finalize all the details and so we need to put out some feelers to gauge interest and attendance.  The tentative plans are below.  Please reply with the number of each category of tickets you estimate needing as well as a count for the behind the scenes tour.  We may have limited slots on this tour so a count is helpful.      The tour will either be 10:30am or 1:00 pm, please also list which would be better for you so we can try to plan it best we can. 

We will get a group discount rate shown below (regularly $22.45 for adults) as long as we purchase 25 tickets in advance.  

TELL US

1. Tickets - 
    • Adult (ages 13-61): $16.25 ____________
    • Youth (ages 2-12): $12.25 ____________
    • Senior (ages 62+): $15.25 ____________
  2. BTS Tour
    • # of people      ____________
    • AM/PM   ____________

Date: Saturday July 21, 2018

Zoo Hours: 9:00am – 7:00pm

Zoo and White River Gardens Admission Tickets:

Adult (ages 13-61): $16.25

Youth (ages 2-12): $12.25

Senior (ages 62+): $15.25

Parking:*

Discounted parking passes are available if purchased in advance through INDMAS at $6.00 per pass or you can pay at the parking booths for $7.00 per vehicle.

2 hours ago, MrsBugmaster said:

Sure Rosy, my BTS is at 1 so that would work out nicely. I'll text you. Your cell still the same number?

Great.  we are on our way. Hope to be in zoo by 11:30 but with 65 closed it may take us longer (had a student this AM so couldn’t leave earlier.) my phone number hasn’t changed. Rosy

thank you to all that made it out to the zoo!  we had a great turnout even though there was rain in the forecast.  We saw lots of great things through out the zoo that day....but i can say that the oceans tour was the highlight for sure!  

With turnouts like this on our field trips and events we will have to continue the tradition!  The hard work of the staff pays off when we see the interest like this...so thanks again to all of you who made it out!  pics later

Just a couple of pics of the ocean building displays.  Hope you all can check out the zoo yet this year!  Lots of cool stuff.

Who knows what the large plated blue green coral is in the reef tank 2nd picture?