Issues with renewing, or new people creating an account

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, wordspredder said:

I renewed last year but it says expired 2016. I paid at the frag swap. Also never got a membership card. So no premium aquatics discount😒

I checked your account, and everything on the back end looks good. There was an old invoice that had expired.  

• 2 weeks later...
I have been trying to get into the buy/sell livestock forum but it says that I do not have access. When I go "Orders" it shows that I purchased an annual membership on May 6th 2018 so I should be good for 12 months (May 2019). However when I go to "Manage Purchases" the last order shows an expiration of May 16 2018 so I'm really confused as to what is going on. I sent an email via the contact US page last week I think but never heard anything back.

Just wondering what I need to do to renew my membership if its expired.
Edited by hawaiifavo
more info

49 minutes ago, hawaiifavo said:
I have been trying to get into the buy/sell livestock forum but it says that I do not have access. When I go "Orders" it shows that I purchased an annual membership on May 6th 2018 so I should be good for 12 months (May 2019). However when I go to "Manage Purchases" the last order shows an expiration of May 16 2018 so I'm really confused as to what is going on. I sent an email via the contact US page last week I think but never heard anything back.

Just wondering what I need to do to renew my membership if its expired.

The order showing for May 6th was the renewal invoice that was automatically generated. I reissued it. You should be able to renew. Let me knownif you have any other issues.

• 3 weeks later...

I am having a similar issue. I signed up as a new member at the frag swap but have had this account since 2015. I can not access the buy/sell pages even though I have my membership and used the information for this account. What do I need to do?

Hey!  Thanks for renewing.  Give the staff a few days to get the stack of invoices processed.  This is a manual process that takes 5 minutes per invoice with over 100 renewal and new member invoices.  We hope to see you at the new member meeting in April!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...