Awesome Netflix documentary

lrood

I just watched a Netflix show titled “Chasing Coral”, done in 2017.  Documents the worldwide bleaching of our reefs. The last 30 minutes or so is pretty depressing.  Beautiful photography, and their time lapse videos of the reefs is really excellent, albeit again depressing.  Worth the 90 minutes to watch!

• Like 2

Plastic ocean is an eye opener.  Especially with the number of fish and sea birds ingesting the stuff.  Once beautiful beaches lined with plastic is sickening.  I recently found slivers of plastic  in some omega one frozen brine i was thawing.   I know it came from the processing plant, but could easily kill your fish if ingested.  Tossed that pack and will not purchase that brand again.  I typically don’t feed much brine as it has low nutritional values compared to other foods, but picked it Up in a hurry running a few errands.  Thaw and rinse your food in ro water as you never know what you could find.  

• 4 weeks later...