Red Sea Max E260 Build

splix

I decided to move to an AIO style tank for various reasons. At first I thought about Innovative Marine, but by the time you piece all those together, you're already at the same price as a red sea system, so thats where I went. I decided on the Red Sea Max E-260, 70 gallon (including rear). Here is my build process for anyone interested in these.

My expectations for this tank, mainly for the red sea tank reputation were met, plus some. These tanks are incredible in both design and quality. They seem pricey at first when you're looking at them online for the price and size, but they are such high quality that I believe them to be very well priced for what you get. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a nice tank. 

q21LERil.jpg

If you're in your 30's and not already a professional furniture builder, you're not doing it right (or your rich) haha. 

k4eF6I3l.jpg

cWl4SGrl.jpg

Getting there

Elg2N5Jl.jpg

The cleanest it will ever be. Long way to go still

LOcQLzKl.jpg

Hey come here and hold this. 

Drydgqrl.jpg

Some rock moved over, mostly aquascaped. Now to start on all the electrical and Apex, ATO, misc electrical setup. Currently just running off a single power strip. 

VQ8OVCZl.jpg

• Like 2

On 10/13/2017 at 2:40 PM, cmrun said:

Looks very sharp!  Any thoughts on how to contain the jumpers?

I have the innovative marine rimless clips and 1/4" clear net from brs now. I just need to get to lowes and get the screen top.