September 2017 Monthly Meeting - 3rd Annual MEMBER ONLY Retro Frag Swap!!

I'm going to try to make the last half of it. I am racing in a regatta against Purdue on Geist on Saturday and Sunday but might be able to get someone to fill in my spot. Then again, I won't be able to get the coral into my tank until Sunday afternoon... 

Hope everyone is having a nice holiday weekend so far...

Looks like we are going to have a nice group here for this retro swap club!  I know there are a few more of us who can make it though!  Who else is going to be able to make it?

We have a nice Pulsar 1200w peak power generator as the grand prize raffle...winter is nearing and I know we can all use this for sure.

Don't forget to get them last minute frags up to showcase your frags on reeftrader!  Gotta flaunt them if you want to make room in your tank for the new frags...

www.reeftrader.com

6 hours ago, Budman said:

Nice raffle prizes this month.

I have a 125 main tank a 75 gallon frag/ grow out. tank new setup by the way and a 14 gallon biocube. I will have tables set up for us to do the swap. And corn hole setup. 

Sounds like this is the place to be on a Saturday night...  :-) 

Sorry you couldn't make it Paul...was a good time!

Thanks for hosting this event Bud and Colleen!  Jenn and i both had a great time...the raffles were bountiful and the 125g is growing corals like crazy lately. Thanks again guys!

• Like 1