John "Copps" Coppolino - Building An SPS Monster

INDMAS is excited to announce John Coppolino, better known as "Copps", speaking event! 

You don't want to miss this one!! Seating is limited so to reserve your seat please rsvp in this thread.

This event is free and open to the public.

Copp Flyerjpeg.jpg

Copps jpeg back.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

club, i spoke to John at MACNA and he is currently on a dive in Guam this week - such a nice guy and is stoked to come out to Indiana for us.  He should be logging on here sometime before his event at the end of the month to give us some teaser pics.  Lets get some more people going to this talk...this will be one we wont want to miss.  So tell your family and friends you are committed for the day and you will see them for dinner lol!!  

We can get double this headed to the event everyone....I have been pushing this flyer in all packages going out of PA for the last month to anyone who lives in Indiana, or close cities in bordering states.  Lets show him a great turnout!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Indy! I'm looking forward to coming out next weekend to speak. For anyone that's looking to get some SPS frags PM me your email and I can email a list with photos with what I have. Unfortunately I was a recent victim as all other Photobucket users were and can no longer show my photobucket photos online. I'll post some pics tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

Copps

• Like 4

thanks mike!!!  Can one more person make it in a tad early to help set up?

Only a few more days everyone.....Jenn and I have been planning the day out for John and are excited to be hosting him this Fall!  We hope to see a whole lot of you this Saturday from 1:30pm t0 3:30pm!!!