What Lights are you using?

I've been using led for a few years and really like it.  I feel like my old Tek T5 fixture had slightly better overall color but like you Luke, find the efficiency and adjustability of led outweigh the difference.  

I have a few reefbreeder's fixtures over the tanks.  Basically 0 issues in about 3 years.  The 2 24" photons don't stay exactly sync'd as far as time goes but it takes about 15 seconds to correct when it becomes an issue.  I'm sure that's much better with the V2's and the new controller.

My lighting costs are easily less than half of what they used to be and gets cheaper every year I don't have to buy bulbs.  Being able to run the entire tank on that tiny harbor freight generator I got from you is also a huge plus for peace of mind.  

I don't really do much in terms of sps, not like you anyway but everything in the tank grows without an issue.  

• 1 month later...

I have been running the Radion XR30w Pro over our 60g and have had pretty great growth on most thing. It is mainly all LPS, and just picked up a few frags of SPS to try out. Running the Coral Lab with the SPHX14 sub program. Everything seem to be happy. Nems fully expand, Welso's blow out (smallest one we had now measures about 6-7 inches when he is happy. Elegance has doubled in size.

Radion Gen4 Pros with supplemental T5 bulbs. Just switched a few months ago from orphek V2s just due to the fact I needed more lights and couldn't find 2 more of the older versions. I have been happy with the Radions this time. Good Spread of light and have been growing the corals well. Wife even noticed the difference and she usually doesn't pay attention to the tank