July Meeting - Newport Aquarium Trip

• 2 weeks later...

bummer sorry to hear amanda!

puffdragon that should cap us at the 2nd behind the scenes tour of 15 members per tour.

IF for some reason we are only able to do 1x behind the scenes tour, the first 15 members will have a chance to pay. then down the line etc...

we are wrapping up some info from Newport and will be ready for members to purchase the tickets...and have their spots reserved. Will update the thread here with any info we can soon!

Is the trip still on?

If so we paying yet?

Although we don't have the best public aquariums in midwest would say that Newport is my favorite.  Trying to see if I'll be in town at the time but looking forward to this if we could swing it that day.  Can we not get the behind the scenes count higher?  

I'm still waiting on an answer from Newport on whether or not they can do more than 1 behind the scenes tour. They will only take 15 people at a time and said that they would have to arrange to do more than 1 tour during our visit. So far they haven't let me know about taking more than one group during our trip. 

Ryan,

I spoke to them the other day, filled out our forms and have an invoice for 30 people discounted with 2 tours.  It is due the day of at the door.  INDMAS will pay the amount but we need to have payment 1st by the members.  We will have that ready in the INDMAS store later today...and members can begin making their payment to reserve their spots...

• Like 1

Okay Club!!  The INDMAS store merchandise now has the newport aquarium ready to be purchased!!  

Please pay no later than June 1st, so that we can tally this and let other members know by email newsletter how many spots are left on the behind the scenes tour!  

Please make a note in the paypal section that is for Ex? Newport Trip 1x adult, 1 behind the scenes tour 

3 hours ago, CapnCrunch said:

Is their a child's price and if so what is the age requirement.

Child age is 2 to 12.

There are 3 options to pay on our store-merchandise; Adult, Child, and Behind the Scenes.

Anyone having trouble using PayPal to pay for this?  I get " There was an error processing the payment. Please try a different payment method or contact us for assistance. "

I just moved and updated my address in PayPal yesterday and got this error yesterday.  Tried again today in case it took awhile for the change to trickle through and got the same error.

Okay club, the date for everyone to pay on the indmas store has passed...but we had some PayPal issues.  The INDMAS Newsletter is going out this Friday.  So the new deadline is now 6/22/2017 to pay for the Newport Behind the Scenes before the rest of the club has notice of the event.  Only have a few payments so far....let's book this up folks!