2017 INDMAS Annual Frag Swap - K of C

TOMORROW is the Big Day !!!!

The INDMAS Frag Swap

Tell All Your Friends about it :)

For More Info on the Swap Please Click on the Links Below.

Date

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Time

12:00 Noon to 4:00 PM

Knights of Columbus

2100 E. 71st Street

Indianapolis, IN 46220

• Like 1

Had a great time today with my girls. However I woke up not feeling 100% so we got what we came for and headed back home. Sorry I didn't get to meet many of you. Hopefully I can attend a meeting soon so I can get to know some of you.

Thanks again INDMAS!

• Like 1

Well that was absolutely crazy today! The turnout was amazing, selection seemed pretty good from most vendors. I got a few things I was after, won some stuff, sold some stuff, stayed dry..until I got home and in a thunderstorm. Now time to sleep and plan for next year.

Thanks to everyone who made this happen, all of the vendors and sponsors and their generosity with the raffles. Some of those could really change a person's experience in the hobby and create a much easier going lifelong obsession.

• Like 4

Thanks to everyone who came to the event today...volunteers, vendors, new members, sponsors, K of C, and all staff and committees involved!! Today was a fun day, it was great seeing all of you but it is almost time for bed after dipping some nice coral finds today.

There will be some calculations, tallies, re-counts, sleep, and and lots of paperwork on my end for entering new memberships and renewals in.

Please be patient though, as each one of these forms take me 7 minutes to enter correctly, and I think we have somewhere around 60? So somewhere give or take around 7 hours lol

Have a great rest of your weekend everyone and we hope to see some of you new members at the April New Member Meet and Greet!

• Like 3

Can someone upload a picture of the booths that were set up with the vendor lists. I'm trying to find a certain both and vendor but I can't find that list anywhere that says where they were located

Can someone upload a picture of the booths that were set up with the vendor lists. I'm trying to find a certain both and vendor but I can't find that list anywhere that says where they were located

I sent it to you via pm

Congrats, was really worried the nice weather might have an impact but great attendance. Nice job to everyone that contributed, your time volunteered is greatly appreciated and completely understand what you are going through doing the past four years before:)

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to put on a great event. I was able to get everything I wanted for less than a few frags at the store (well except for a scoly, there's no finding one of those cheap) and I even won a couple small raffles. Quick question, how long does everyone keep their new frags in the sandbed before raising them up higher toward final positions? I don't want to light shock any lps or zoas that were kept in lower light.

Oh funny real funny lol

Love it Banif talking smack at a frag swap!

Those of you who put this together did a fantastic job. Brandon and Amanda absolutely wiped out at the end of the day, excellent job on putting this together. What a great day and continuing tradition for Indmas!

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to put on a great event. I was able to get everything I wanted for less than a few frags at the store (well except for a scoly, there's no finding one of those cheap) and I even won a couple small raffles. Quick question, how long does everyone keep their new frags in the sandbed before raising them up higher toward final positions? I don't want to light shock any lps or zoas that were kept in lower light.

I keep in sand and raise by 4" +/- every week till in final home.